The compositions on the Zappa homage album (2004) to which we direct our attention first and preferentially of course, are all from Marc, but they are great imitations of not only Zappa's style of writing but guitar-soloing as well. For ex., Mothers of No Convention Part 1 legitimately sounds like something he might have penned and played:
Setting aside all criticism, I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed this release, and the impressive attempt at out-Zappaing the great composer. I'll listen to that one over and over again for sure.
As for the 2 earlier fusion albums, they are quite what you'd expect from this time period in that same style of instrumental electric guitar-based fusion, frantically played in show-off virtuoso manner with numerous notes flying all over the place, for ex. I'm Late from the 2000 O World:


ReplyDeletelimited time only mp3s here
https://www.swisstransfer.com/dl/01a011ad-3209-73a6-acc4-ba90a340ec9f
Wow !! Thank you very much
ReplyDeleteAgain, very impressive. Thanks!
ReplyDeletehi Julianryan seems impossible for me to download the files od these albums plase could you please download them in a different download? thank a lot Marco
ReplyDeleteSwiss transfer not working?
ReplyDeleteSuggestion?
No Swiss transfer doesn't work for me maybe could try with Mediafire in any cases thanks a lot
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletethank you so much dear Julianryan ciao ciao from Rome
ReplyDelete