Monday 9 January 2023

Fraykers Revenge, by request, with the 2 Schoolhouse Big Band

 





Here are two compilations I've always really loved deeply. In fact I used them to get the original LPs for many of these bands and others because of their high quality have appeared in this blog anyways such as Gustav Brom.  From Vol. 1 of course I've posted NTSU (multiple links), Humber College, Miami Univ., Towson State, and from Vol. 2 the legendary Peabody track, here.  Oddly enough, I didn't post the Prague Big Band but I have all their stuff and probably should post that one.

One track from the first series that always blew me away is from the Sounds of the Seventies Orchestra and their Time Rhyme, and I guess the reason I never bought that LP was because it looks to be reconstituted from a bunch of tired old hits like Your Song:




I mean, just dig that groovy disco plus strings sound.

Also, from the second volume, the Fritz Pauer Brooklyn Bridge track which is just phenomenal I haven't been able to locate in its original LP habitat.


5 comments:

  1. https://www.sendspace.com/file/0fby8t

    https://www36.zippyshare.com/v/IVdgMW71/file.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Julian! I would also love to hear the Prague Big Band LPs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you @Juilianryan those Prague Big Band would be pleasure do you have these thank you again
    Fraykers Revenge - Color Climax Vol. 1 (FRL6006)
    Fraykers Revenge - Color Climax Vol. 2
    Fraykers Revenge - Skin Flicks OST (1978)
    Fraykers Revenge - The Image OST (1975)
    Ambiance II Fusion – Come Touch Tomorrow (1985)
    Ambiance II Fusion – Colours In Spaces (1986)

    ReplyDelete